Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What a night!

We had a scare around 10 last night. Zoe was in bed, we were playing with pictures on the computer, when all of the sudden our carbon monoxide detector in the basement started beeping. Matt tried to reset it, but it kept going off. So, we woke Zoe up and carried her across the street to the only people we know in the neighborhood. Fortunately they were still awake. We called the gas company and 1 1/2 hours later they showed up to look at the house. Nothing was leaking. Apparently we have a faulty detector. So, poor Zoe had her sleep messed up and woke up three times in the night after we got home. Needless to say, we were all tired this morning. On the bright side, we got to know our neighbors better. They're a very sweet couple with 2 little boys. Thanks John and Leslie for taking us in!

No comments: