Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In other news...

In case you haven't heard, I'm pregnant again. Hooray! I had my first appointment today and the baby is measuring at 7 weeks, 2 days. I got to see a heartbeat and everything looks great. We're due on the 24th of August. I'm in for a fun hot summer!

Zoe is excited and keeps telling people "Mommy has a baby in her tummy!" My doctor does an ultrasound at each appointment and records it on a dvd, so I had that to bring home for her and Matt to watch this evening. Now if I can just get past the yucky "morning" sickness feeling we'll be in great shape.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! So fun :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY! still using Dr. Healy? :D i love that man, tell him hi from me! Jessica Van Winkle

Nancy Hood said...

yay!!! think you'll get to buy 'blue' this time?!