Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Living Planet

For today's adventure I took Zoe to the Living Planet aquarium with my friend Anna and her two boys. Matt's out of town on a business trip for the week, so I've been looking for ways to get out of the house and have adult contact. We had fun looking at all the fish once we got there. Zoe however screamed for the entire 45 minute drive down. At least she slept most of the way home. They have a neat section where you can touch different animals. Zoe wasn't that adventurous, so she stuck with the dead sea star. I touched a sea urchin and sea cucumber and a live sea star. I wasn't quite brave enough to touch the horseshoe crab. :)


Zoe with the sea star


Anna, Titus and Justus touching sea life


Anna and Titus with the sting rays
If you want to see the rest of the photos from our trip click on the Family Photos link.
Our next adventure: Story Time

1 comment:

Matt said...

Testing to see if my lovely wife fixed the comments section :)